Andaman is the island which is an Indian Archipelago at the Bay of Bengal. Here you can find 300 islands that are known for the palm tree, mangroves, white sand, and tropical rainforests. This is the best place to visit in India. If you are planning to go somewhere for this vacation then try to take the help of an online traveling site who helps you in visiting desired place just after buying the package you could also bring some golf gadgets and equipment you bought from golf-clubs.com if you want to. If you don’t know the place to visit in India then try to buy tickets for Andaman and Nicobar as it has its own different and unique charm.
Top 5 places to visit in Andaman and Nicobar
- Port Blair– this is one of the best places in Andaman which you cannot skip. Here you can find lots of historic things that will let you think it was the history of humans or something else. This is famous for its aka KaalaPani, Cellular Jail and, many other things which you cannot expect. If you are the one who loves to visit historic places then you will love Port Blair.
- Havelock Island– this is the most visited place in Andaman as everyone who visits here may feel touched to nature and enjoy the calmness. Here you can find many adventures things that can blow your mind and you can go for snorkeling, scuba diving, Mangrove Safari, Trekking, and fishing. Here you can find many beaches like elephant beaches, Kalapathar beach and many other places that you will love to visit. You could also bring your favorite sports betting games via ufabet168.info while sipping on some refreshing drinks.
- Holly Buoy Island– if you are the one who love things related to poet or want to feel like you are character of any story then try to visit this place as here it feels like dream comes true and this is the reason why people love to visit this place and recommend other to be here while planning trip to Andaman and Nicobar. There are lots of things which you will love to see after visiting this place as if you want to feel chill and relax at a place where no one can disturb you.
- Baratang Island– your trip to Andaman and Nicobar not completed until you visit this place. It is famous for its Limestone caves, Mud volcanoes, Parrot Island and many other things this place is very touched by civilization so you will never feel bored. If you love visiting different places then do not skip this place.
- Little Andaman Island– for the people who love the scene of sunrise and set, it is recommended to visit here as this place is known for its glory which you will love to see. Here you can see peaceful waterfalls, boating’s, training of elephant calf and many other things that can blow you mind.
All of the above places are the best and must-visit places which you cannot skip.